Friends, we at Perth GBG have felt that the timing was suitable to start up again on a small scale. Please understand that things will not be the same for along while so bear with us.
In lieu of this, we are introducing some measures to help mitigate this.
1) Avoid attending any games if you are unwell, have been in contact with any COVID-19 patients at all or are showing symptoms of a flu and/or fever.
2) All participants will be split up into groups of 10 and games will be carried out in groups of 10. Avoid gathering in clusters of above 10 people.
3) Social distancing still applies, ensure that you maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from each other.
4) Please be hygienic, avoid shaking hands, spitting and be mindful of bodily fluids. You are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer with you and mask.
5) Follow the instructions of the organizers strictly, if you feel that you are unable to comply, we ask that you kindly stay at home.
6) Do not cross the designated regional borders.